Monday, August 16, 2010

Tuesday morning ..

Can anyone tell me what this is? I mean what insect? Whatever it is has made a coat for itself out of little bits of dry grass stalk or similar, & I came across it as it let itself down a wall by a thread. The picture shows the start of the return journey ..& the thing is about half an inch long ..

I just wrote a couple of sentences about how this body is doing but really that's not where I want to put my attention. I mean it is getting attention, & love, & I don't need or want to go on about it. Full stop.

I went the other night to the Resort to dance. It was towards the end of the Monsoon Festival & it was just tremendous fun to be there. It's been a while since I danced like that & if you have any kind of a lurking feeling that perhaps one day you'd like to see the place for yourself then absolutely do it & as now as possible!

I was looking for a quote & then I thought I'd better just leave it. I've been keeping my head down somewhat over the last couple of weeks, just have't felt like venturing out much. I mean I do go out almost every day for errands & stuff, for physio, to take care of things for friends who are away, but not really more than that. I've been reading about some major planetary goings-on which accounts for much of what's been happening world-wide, or no, wait... which is a way of explaining what's been happening world-wide... see how easy it is to fall into the trap of mind? Things are as they are & that's the beginning & the end of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment