Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday morning ..


I've just posted this Rumi quote as my status message on Facebook, it tells you everything you need to know about how I'm feeling this morning!

Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.


Because I have found out through having a bone-density scan that I have osteoporosis. Not badly, not deeply into the red area, but into it nevertheless. My initial reaction was just that, a reaction! What the f**k? How is this possible?? I'm as fit as a fiddle!!! Well I have it. So I got on the net & researched my ass off, & heard tons of useful stuff from a dear friend, & life is again worth living. I've started again with giving myself B12 shots, I have D shots at the ready, little sachets of D granules, calcium with magnesium plus a few other things thrown in for good measure... my very reaction was, in itself, energising, as well as a clear indication of how still attached to the body I am. And that's fine, I see that everything is, indeed, as it should be a any give moment, otherwise it would be different.

Now don't get me wrong. This isn't a 'so therefore I'll just sit back & let life happen to me' type remark (& know that I have a deep suspicion of any remark starting with a negative; e.g. 'I don't mean to be rude but...' 'Now don't get me wrong...') Hahahahahahaha ..

My camel is more securely tied with every moment that passes & I trust in god / existence / whatever.

I was going to find all sorts of suitable quotes, clips, pics & stuff, but I think I'll leave it like this.
Well OK, here's a picture; (let's see if it comes out where I want it to :-/

2 comments: